High-Torque Single-Shaft Shredder Eggersmann Z 50
Shredder for almost all applications. Able to make a specified and consistent end product in just one pass if required
The wide range of applications with the new generation of Eggersmann universal shredders is impressive and almost endless.
The Eggersmann series machines are as efficient as possible, able to shred waste wood, roots, green waste, logs, C&D waste, commercial waste, MSW, or even tires, plastics, mattresses or batches of special material and more.
Like the other Eggersmann shredders, the Eggersmann Z 50 also has replaceable shredding teeth. Thanks to the double-bolt locking the risk of losing it is very unlikely and changing the, is very easy. The (Standard) Multigrip teeth are perfect to shred wood waste, green waste, MSW, C&D waste, commercial waste, plastics or even railroad ties, while the Rootgrip teeth are specially designed to shred green waste and roots only.
Another important feature of the machine is the large and wide conveyor belts, which enable material discharge, free from jamming, with all applications. The material dropping height is up to 16.5 ft. The conveyor belt speed can be adjusted infinitely.
Wide variety of models
Many special features already come standard with the Eggersmann Z 50:
- Hydraulic hopper extensions, fold out on three sides
- Rear conveyor belt with infinitely adjustable height and speed
- MMS – Minimum Maintenance System
- Eggersmann Telematics System
- Hydro-mechanical rotor drive for the fastest reversing reaction and high resistance against contaminants
- Tool-free adjustment of the cutting gap between the shaft and the comb sections for a quick change of the product size
- Easy access to the shredding compartment and all maintenance points
- ASC – Auto Standby Control
Available as an option:
- Screening basket system underneath the shaft to make a specified and consistent product (3 to 10”)
- Hydraulic drive of the wheeled machine to move it while using the remote control
- DURAMAX shredding rotor (special hard facing)
- Neodymium cross belt magnet, hydraulically height adjustable, metal discharge to both sides
- ECOSPRAY – Water spraying system
- Ball adapter to move the wheeled machine on site with a wheel loader
- Automatic lubrication system
- Custom paint finish
IFM 7” touch panel + radio system with display
6 cylinder Cummins X12 diesel engine (507 HP)
All Technical Data in section Downloads.
- Control: IFM 7” touch panel + radio system with display
- Diesel engine: 6 cylinder Cummins X12 diesel engine (507 HP); high capacity cooling system with stepless, reversible fan
- Minimum possible maintenance requirement with long maintenance intervals (max. 500 hours)
- Heavy-duty design makes the machine resistant against contaminants
- Neodymium magnetic separator able to discharge the metal to both sides
- Hydro-mechanical drive, continuously variable control of rotor speed
- Maximum rotor diameter: 3.4 ft.
- Length of rotor: 10 ft.
Machines and applications
Contact us now! We will be pleased to advise you.